Eucolastic Sealants: New, Improved Formulas Offer Superior Performance
With new, improved formulas and better performance, Eucolastic sealants are an exceptional choice for both horizontal and vertical joint sealing applications.
Anchoring this new product line is Eucolastic 1NS, a single-component, non-sag, flexible joint sealant. Eucolastic 1NS is formulated with a unique silane-modified polyurethane polymer, and provides performance benefits of both urethane and silicone sealants. Eucolastic 1SL is a self-leveling version, easily poured into horizontal joints and cracks where it flows to a smooth, even finish. Eucolastic 1NS and Eucolastic 1SL are available in cartridges for convenient caulk gun installation, and come in a variety of common colors.
When a faster return-to-service is required, Eucolastic 2NS and Eucolastic 2SL are two-part urethane sealants that utilize a chemical curative to accelerate the final cure time. Both are packaged in 1.5 gallon kits and are neutrally-colored. Thirty-three color options are available with the use of Euclid Universal Color Packs which are added on the job site to Eucolastic 2NS and Eucolastic 2SL.
Product line features include:
- Eucolastic 1NS cures quickly: skins in one hour and is tack-free in 3 to 4 hours
- Eucolastic 1SL can be used in “green” concrete – 24 hours after forms are stripped
- Maximum depth for all Eucolastics is ½ inch (1.3 cm); maximum width is 1 inch (2.5 cm)
- Eucolastic 1SL holds up to a 6% slope
- Eucolastic service temperature range is -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
For details on these products, click here.