EUCOCRETE is a versatile, one part, microsilica modified, patching and repair compound for repair projects of all types. Requiring only the addition of water, EUCOCRETE is a high strength material which is easy to use with an extended working time for ease of placement. It is similar in appearance to concrete and is suitable for use as a topping, patching mortar or repair material on horizontal surfaces and formed vertical and overhead repairs.
- Microsilica modified for high strength
- Pre-mixed with pea gravel, ready-to-use
- Low permeability with excellent freeze-thaw resistance
- Long working time
- Compatible with galvanic anodes
- Interior or exterior
- Contains an integral corrosion inhibitor
- Parking decks
- Joint repairs
- Equipment bases
- Floor toppings
- Vertical/Overhead form & pour jobs
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
EUCOCRETE is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags. Yield: 0.37 ft³ (0.01m³) per bag when mixed with 0.5 gal (1.9 L) of water. Bulk bags suitable for mixing in ready-mix trucks are also available.