Speed Crete Blue Line
SPEED CRETE BLUE LINE is a proprietary formulation of blended portland cements, finely processed selected aggregates, and specific chemical additives designed to provide a fast set, particularily for underwater use.
- Initial set in 3 to 5 minutes
- Underwater cure
- High strength
- Durable in fresh and salt water
- Placed without forming, at no slump consistency
- Can be “shaved” to desired contour
- Underwater and below grade repairs
- Vertical, overhead and horizontal restoration
- Outstanding material for repair of dams, piers, reservoirs, pilings, seawalls, tunnels, sewer pipe and other underwater surfaces
SPEED CRETE BLUE LINE is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) poly-lined bags, and 50 lb (22.7 kg) pails.