Eucon Air 30
EUCON AIR 30 is formulated with a stabilized, modified resin surfactant with a chloride content less than .05 percent and contributes less than 0.001 pounds of chloride ions per 100 pounds of cement.
- Provides a stable air void system with proper bubble size and spacing which will increase durability.
- Concrete is made more resistant to de-icing salts, sulfate attack and corrosive water
- Less mixing water can be used per yard (meter) of concrete and placeability is improved
- Minimizes bleeding and segregation of the concrete
- Ready mix concrete
- Structural concrete
- Mass concrete
- Paving concrete
- All exterior concrete subjected to freeze/thaw cycling
- Corps of Engineers Specification CRD C-13
- ASTM Specification C 260
- AASHTO Specification M 154
EUCON AIR 30 is packaged in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.