Eucon Air MAC12
EUCON AIR MAC12 is formulated for use as an air entraining admixture for concrete of all types and is manufactured under rigid control which assures uniform and precise performance. EUCON AIR MAC12 adds microscopic air bubbles in concrete and is acceptable to use in all types of concrete, including mixtures that have been traditionally difficult to entrain air. EUCON AIR MAC12 does not contain added chlorides and will not promote the corrosion of steel.
- Provides a stable air void system with proper bubble size and spacing.
- Improved air-void system protects concrete against damage caused by repetitive freeze/thaw cycles.
- Concrete is made more resistant to de-icing salts, sulfate attack and corrosive water.
- Reduces bleeding and segregation of concrete.
- Less mixing water can be used per yard (meter) of concrete with improved placeability.
- Ready mix concrete
- Structural concrete
- Mass concrete
- Paving concrete
- All exterior concrete subjected to freeze/thaw cycling
EUCON AIR MAC12 meets or exceeds the requirements of the following specifications:
- ASTM Specification C 260
- AASHTO Specification M 154
- Approved by the Ontario and Quebec Ministry of Transportation
EUCON AIR MAC12 is packaged in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.