EUCON 37 is a high range water-reducing admixture. It may be added to the concrete at the job site or at the ready mix concrete plant. No chlorides are used in its formulation; consequently, it is recommended for prestressed concrete. It is also very compatible with air entraining agents, water-proofing agents, calcium chloride and many other admixtures; however, each material should be added to the concrete separately.
- Produces low water content and low water/cement ratio concrete allowing higher strengths
- Produces flowing concrete with better than normal strengths
- Aids in concrete placement and reduces labor cost
- When used in precast work with Type I cement will produce the high early strengths
- High performance concrete
- General ready mix concrete
- Heavily reinforced concrete
- Flatwork and mass concrete
- Minimum water content concrete
- Low water/cement ratio concrete
- High slump, flowable concrete
- Fully complies with the requirements of ASTM C 494, Types A & F admixtures.
- Fully complies with the requirements of AASHTO M 194.
- ANSI/NSF STD 61
EUCON 37 is packaged in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.