EUCON 537 is a high range water reducing admixture formulated specifically to extend the working time of flowing concrete at temperatures up to 130ºF (54ºC).
- Produces “flowing” concrete with controlled delay of slump loss and workability.
- Greatly reduces water requirements.
- Reduces segregation and bleeding in the plastic concrete.
- Reduces cracking and permeability of hardened concrete.
- When used to produce "flowing" concrete, significantly reduces concrete placement time and cost.
- Reinforced concrete
- High strength concrete
- Industrial slabs
- Lightweight concrete
- Prestressed concrete
- Parking structures
- Watertight concrete
EUCON 537 meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- ASTM C 494, Type G
- AASHTO M 194
EUCON 537 is packaged in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.