PLASTOL 5000 is a ready to use, polycarboxylate based, high range water-reducing admixture for concrete. PLASTOL 5000 increases early concrete strength as well as ultimate strength. PLASTOL 5000 can be used to produce increased concrete slump or to significantly reduce water demand for a specific slump. PLASTOL 5000 can be added at the plant or job-site and is compatible with other admixtures. PLASTOL 5000 contains no added chlorides.
- Low water/cement ratio reduces water demand
- Self-compacting concrete reduces labor costs
- High early strength reduces energy costs
- Controlled setting times reduces labor costs
- High performance concrete
- Self-compacting concrete
- Precast concrete
- Low water/cement ratio concrete
- High early strength applications
Fully complies with the requirements of:
- ASTM C 494, Type F admixture and AASHTO M 194 Type F admixture.
- ASTM C 1017 as a Type I admixture.
PLASTOL 5000 is packaged in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.