PLASTOL 5700 is designed specifically to produce the maximum in water reduction, slump flow and high strength in precast applications.
- Improved appearance with SCC mixes
- Higher strengths at all ages
- Maximized effi ciency for slump or flow increase
- Reduced discharge time in forms
- Enables cement reduction
- Efficient use of labor, materials and equipment
- High performance concrete
- Self-consolidating concrete
- Precast/prestressed concrete
- Low water/cement ratio concrete
- High early strength applications
Fully complies with the requirements of:
- ASTM C 494, Types A & F admixture
- AASHTO M 194 Types A & F admixture.
- ASTM C1017
PLASTOL 5700 is packaged in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.