PLASTOL SPC is a polycarboxylate based, high range water reducing admixture which enables concrete to be produced with very low water to cement ratio. PLASTOL SPC produces flowable, and self-consolidating concrete at low doses and can obtain up to 45% water reduction.
- Produces low water content and low water/cement ratio concrete allowing higher strengths
- Produces flowing concrete with quicker stripping strengths
- Aids in concrete placement and reduces labor cost
- When used in precast work with Type I and Type III cements, PLASTOL SPC will produce very high early strengths
- High performance concrete
- Negative slump concrete
- Heavily reinforced concrete
- Flatwork and mass concrete
- High early strength concrete
- Precast/prestressed concrete
- High slump, flowable concrete
- Fully complies with the requirements of ASTM C 494, Types A & F admixtures.
- Complies with the requirements of AASHTO M 194.
PLASTOL SPC is packaged in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.