EUCON HYDRAPEL 2.0
EUCON HYDRAPEL 2.0 is a multifunctional high-performance admixture developed for masonry applications. Hydrapel 2.0 provides a widened window of operation in terms of material, process, or mix design challenges, while uniquely increasing batch water tolerance. Mix flow, feed, and distribution is also enhanced, providing higher production rate, cement efficiency, concrete product quality, and finished product consistency.
- Superior water repellency protects masonry products, structures, and its contents
- Extremely low absorption enhances durability, efflorescence control & color retention
- Markedly improved material flow/distribution maximizes density, strength, & texture consistency
- Uniquely increases water tolerance, cement efficiency, AND production rate to minimize cost per unit
- Inhibits growth of mold and mildew
- Concrete block and brick
- Segmental retaining wall units
- Pavers and patio products
- Concrete roof tiles
- Cast stone
- Stone veneer and other precast products
EUCON HYDRAPEL 2.0 achieves excellent results when tested in accordance with ASTM E 514,“Standard Test Method for Water Penetration and Leakage Through Masonry”. It should be noted however, that this is a test method rather than a performance specification.
EUCON HYDRAPEL 2.0 is packaged in 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.