Eucon MRX is a specially formulated mid-range water reducing and plasticizing admixture formulated using advanced dispersant technologies, specifically engineered for a wide-range of dosage rates without causing excessive retardation. Eucon MRX shows improved finishing characteristics when compared to other commonly used Type A and Type F water reducing admixtures.
- Produces concrete with lower water to cement ratio allowing for increased strength
- Increased concrete strength lowers the potential for cracks
- Neutral effects on setting-times over a wide dosage range
- Improved workability aids in concrete placement and reduces labor cost
- Lower W/C allows for lower cement content/ ability to use SCMs, saving the producer money
- Flatwork concrete
- Architectural concrete
- General purpose ready-mix concrete
- Concrete containing fly ash and other pozzolans
- Hot weather concreting
Eucon MRX admixture meets requirements of ASTM C494/C494M and AASHTO M-194 as Type A & F admixtures.
Eucon MRX is available in bulk, 275 gal (1041L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums, and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.