ACCELGUARD SET-SPEED is a powdered accelerating admixture intended for use with cementiious based materials. ACCELGUARD SET-SPEED does not contain calcium chloride or added chloride ions. ACCELGUARD SET-SPEED improves the properties of plastic and hardened concrete, with significant improvements in early strength gain and setting characteristics, improved workability and decreased bleeding and segregation. ACCELGUARD SET-SPEED works well at all temperatures but has shown most benefit in the 35°F to 50°F (2°C to 10°C).
- Reduces initial set 1 to 4 hours depending on concrete temperatures
- Improves workability and provides denser concrete
- Minimizes bleeding and segregation
- Improves compressive strength development at early ages
- Can be site added for unanticipated conditions
- Convenient packaging for hassle-free addition
- Cold weather conditions
- Underground construction
- Precast and post tensioned concrete
- Ready Mix concrete
- Cementitous materials
ACCELGUARD SET-SPEED is packaged in 5 gal. pails containing (15) 2 lb (0.9 kg) dissolvable bags.