Eucon 727 (Canada Only)
EUCON 727 is a water reducing, retarding, strength increasing liquid admixture for concrete.
- EUCON 727 reduces water requirements from 4 to 8% depending on dosage and cementitious material characteristics.
- The synergy created when EUCON 727 is combined with water reducers such as EUCON WR-75, EUCON WR or EUCON DX helps to control concrete setting time in hot weather.
- EUCON 727 has almost no influence on entrained air volume.
- EUCON 727 retards initial setting time of concrete
- EUCON 727 will generally increase compressive strengths from 15 to 25%
- EUCON 727 is particularly suited for warm weather concreting and for concrete mixes with high cementitious material contents.
- EUCON 727 meets all requirements of ASTM C 494 Type D.
- EUCON 727 is approved by the Quebec and Ontario Ministry of Transportation.
EUCON 727 is available in bulk as well as in containers of 1000, 205 or 20 L.