EUCON DX is a ready to use, strength increasing, water reducing, liquid admixture for concrete.
- EUCON DX provides a reduction of 5% to 10% of the total water in the mix depending on the quantity and characteristics of the cementitious material.
- EUCON DX is particularly recommended if the Portland cement has a very low sulphate content.
- The synergy created by EUCON DX combined with an air entraining agent such as AIREXTRA increases water reduction.
- EUCON DX has very little effect on entrapped air volume.
- EUCON DX generally increases compressive strength by 15 to 25%
- EUCON DX is used in combination with superplasticizer in high performance concrete.
- EUCON DX is particularly suited for cementitious material other than Portland cement (silica fume, fly ash, slag). It provides better workability and exceptional hydration.
- EUCON DX is also recommended for concrete where increased bleeding is desirable.
- EUCON DX meets all requirements of ASTM C 494 Type A.
- EUCON DX is approved by the Quebec Ministry of Transportation.
EUCON DX is available in bulk as well as in containers of 1000, 205 or 20 L.