Kurez DR VOX
KUREZ DR VOX is a reduced odor, liquid membrane forming curing compound formulated from hydrocarbon resins. The membrane coating provides an excellent initial cure for concrete, then begins to break down and deteriorate upon exposure to traffic and UV light.
- Use of this product ensures proper curing resulting in stronger, more wear resistant concrete
- Helps to minimize dusting
- Breaks down quickly (when exposed to UV & abrasion) to allow subsequent application of floor coverings
- Quickly and easily applied by spray application
- Available in a fugitive dye formulation
- Curing interior or exterior* concrete
- Concrete that will later receive a covering or coating
- Where a long term membrane film is not desired on the concrete surface
* Product will discolor when exposed to sunlight
- ASTM C 309, Types 1 and 1D, Class A & B
- AASHTO M 148, Types 1 and 1D, Class A & B
- USDA compliant
KUREZ DR VOX is packaged in 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.