DURALFLEX FASTPATCH is a three component, 100% solids, low modulus, moisture insensitive, epoxy repair kit.
- No measuring of components
- Pre-measured resin, hardener and specially blended “non-dusting” aggregate
- Low modulus resin binder used for stress relief and resistance to impact
- Resistant to thermal and mechanical movements
- Rapid cure, minimizes down time
- May be applied as low as 40°F (4°C)
- 33 colors available using color packs
- Warehouse floors
- Loading docks
- Mechanical rooms
- Parking decks and ramps
- Food storage areas
- Bridge decks and nosings
ASTM C 881 Type III, Grade 1, Class A & B
DURALFLEX FASTPATCH is packaged in 0.4 ft³ (.011 m³) kit consisting of premeasured components of Part A (Base), Part B (Hardener) and Part C (Aggregate) all contained in a 5 gal (18.7 L) bucket.