Color-Crete Cure and Seal VOC
COLOR-CRETE CURE AND SEAL VOC is a low VOC, solvent-based curing and sealing compound with a high-solids formulation. COLOR-CRETE CURE AND SEAL VOC is particularly well-suited for sealing exterior architectural concrete, because it will not yellow when exposed to UV light. COLOR-CRETE CURE AND SEAL VOC is manufactured with an exempt-solvent blend that allows for all the performance benefits of traditional solvent-based curing and sealing products while ensuring compliance with VOC laws in regulated states.
- Enhances color and provides a glossy appearance
- Properly cures new concrete
- Will not yellow under ultraviolet exposure
- Can be tinted with Universal Color Packs
- Driveways & exterior pavements
- Curing and sealing decorative concrete
- Exposed aggregate
- Decorative concrete overlays
ASTM C 309, Type 1, Class A & B Complies with Federal AIM Rule VOC
ASTM C 1315*, Type 1, Class A regulations and with VOC standards
AASHTO Specification M 148, Type 1, Class A & B in the OTC and LADCO regions.
USDA compliant *Does not meet flash-point requirement