COLOR HARDENER is a ready-to-use surface hardener for coloring and hardening freshly poured concrete. It is typically used to provide the base color for stamped concrete. COLOR HARDENER is applied as a dry shake over freshly placed concrete in light-industrial, commercial, and residential areas.
- Uniform and more intensely colored surfaces
- High density, easy-to-clean surface
- Durable surfaces
- Wider range of colors (including whites and pastels) than with integral color
- Light-fast, UV resistant
- Available in 30 standard colors. Custom colors are available upon request
- Coloring stamped concrete
- Coloring and hardening concrete floors subject to high-traffic use
- Recommended for areas where attractive, uniform color is desired to enhance the appearance of the floor or flat work
- Shopping centers, hotels, garages, schools, cafeterias, sidewalks, residences, and anywhere cast-in-place concrete is used
- Use indoors and outdoors
ASTM C 979
COLOR HARDENER is packaged in 60 lb (27.2 kg) pails.
If you are in need of a SDS for a color not listed below, please call 1-800-752-4626.