Increte Delay/Trowel Glide
INCRETE DELAY/TROWEL GLIDE is an easy-to-use, water-based evaporation retardant for use on freshly placed concrete surfaces. INCRETE DELAY/TROWEL GLIDE will create a monomolecular invisible film that prevents rapid moisture loss from the concrete surface during high temperatures, extreme wind and low humidity. It reduces the chances of surface cracking due to these quick-drying conditions.
- Extends surface finishing time, making finishing easier under harsh ambient conditions.
- Surface crusting can be reduced or eliminated, allowing easier troweling of concrete surfaces.
- Reduces chances of plastic shrinkage cracks.
- Retained moisture allows proper application of dry shake-on floor hardeners.
- Eliminates the need for extra mixing water to combat evaporation.
- Will not affect bonding of coatings; will not alter the final color of the concrete.
- Concrete placed in extreme temperatures
- Interior and exterior flat surfaces
- Dry-shake hardeners
- During dry winds, exposure to sun, low humidity
Available in 1 gal (3.8 L) and 5 gal (18.9) units.