Dissipating Curing Compound
KUREZ DR VOX is a reduced odor, liquid membrane forming curing compound formulated from hydrocarbon resins and dissipating agents. KUREZ DR VOX provides an excellent initial cure for concrete, then it begins to break down and deteriorate upon exposure to traffic and UV light. After cleaning to completely remove the KUREZ DR VOX, the concrete is ready for the application of coverings, coatings, or sealers.
Features & Benefits
- Use of this product ensures proper curing resulting in stronger, more wear resistant concrete
- Helps to minimize dusting
- Film breaks down when exposed to UV and traffic
- Available in a fugitive dye formulation
- Curing interior or exterior* concrete (*Product film will discolor when exposed to sunlight)
- Concrete that will later receive a covering or coating
- Where a long term membrane film is not desired on the concrete surface
Specifications / Compliances
- ASTM C309, Types 1 and 1D, Classes A & B
- AASHTO M 148, Types 1 and 1D, Classes A & B
- USDA compliant
KUREZ DR VOX is packaged in 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.