Solvent-Based, Pigmented Cure & Seal for Exposed Aggregate Concrete
BROWNTONE CS is a solvent-based acrylic polymer blend that cures, seals, and enhances the appearance of exposed aggregate concrete surfaces. BROWNTONE CS is specially formulated with earth-toned pigments that highlight the natural color of the aggregate, making exposed aggregate surfaces look more even in color and richer in appearance. BROWNTONE CS also provides protection against the damaging effects of traffic, weather, and de-icing salts. Although especially formulated for exposed aggregate concrete, BROWNTONE CS can be used on any concrete surfaces - new or old - where a translucent brown tint is desired.
Features & Benefits
- Enhances the natural tone and evens out the color of exposed aggregate concrete
- Cures and seals new concrete in one step
- Protects concrete from the damaging effects of weather and traffic
- Curing and sealing exposed aggregate concrete
Specifications / Compliances
- ASTM C1315, Type 1, Class A
- ASTM C309, Type 1, Classes A & B
- USDA compliant
BROWNTONE CS is packaged in 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.