Solvent-Based, High-Solids Cure & Seal for Concrete
SUPER REZ-SEAL is a high-solids acrylic polymer curing and sealing compound that cures and seals new concrete, providing for proper cement hydration and strength gain, as well as protection from water ingress and abrasive traffic. The high-solids formulation provides increased coverage and a more durable seal.
Features & Benefits
- High solids content for increase coverage and curing efficiency
- Seals all concrete surfaces - old or new - providing glossy appearance and easier clean-up
- Increases durability of new concrete by promoting a proper cure
- Industrial floor slabs
- Parking garages
- Dry shake floors
- Concrete floor toppings
Specifications / Compliances
- ASTM C1315, Type 1, Class C
- ASTM C309, Type 1, Classes A & B
- AASHTO Specification M 148, Type 1, Classes A & B
- USDA compliant
SUPER REZ-SEAL is packaged in 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.