(DISCONTINUED) Two-Part Polysulfide Joint Sealants
TAMMSFLEX NS and TAMMSFLEX SL sealants are two-part, elastomeric, polysulfide caulking and sealing compounds. TAMMSFLEX cures at normal temperatures creating a tough elastomeric seal that adheres tenaciously to masonry, metal and wood. TAMMSFLEX will withstand repeated expansion and contraction and remain resilient through daily and seasonal cyclic changes in temperature. TAMMSFLEX has excellent chemical, solvent, and water resistance and will withstand joint movement of up to ±25%.
Features & Benefits
- Joint sealant between similar/dissimilar materials
- Glazing & caulking
- Resistant to splash & spill contact with jet fuel
- Perfect for dynamic joints subjected to chemicals
- Service temperatures from -50°F to 190°F (-45°C to 87°C)
- TAMMSFLEX NS is a non-sag gun grade sealant designed for use in vertical and non-traffic bearing horizontal joints subject to expansion resulting from temperature changes.
- TAMMSFLEX NS is used for all normal construction joints such as panel and curtain wall construction, copings, masonry joints, bridge abutments and building joints.
- TAMMSFLEX NS is formulated for use in joints subject to long term contact with water and may be used in water reservoirs, dams and foundation joints.
- TAMMSFLEX SL is a flowable, self-leveling, traffic grade sealant designed for horizontal joints in patios, plazas, floors, sidewalks, roadways and other areas exposed to pedestrian or vehicular traffic.
Specifications / Compliances
- TAMMSFLEX NS: ASTM C920, Type M, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT, M, G, A, and O
- TAMMSFLEX SL: ASTM C920, Type M, Grade SL, Class 25, Use NT, M, G, A, and O
- IAPMO/ANSI Standard 61 (TAMMSFLEX NS)
TAMMSFLEX NS and TAMMSFLEX SL are packaged in 1.5 gal (5.68 L) units. TAMMSFLEX PRIMER is a two-part product; Part A and Part B are each packaged in 1 qt (0.95 L) containers.
(Joint Fillers, Joint Sealants, Epoxy Injection)
|Usage Description||1.5 gallon Unit|
|Approximate Amount of Product Needed||Unit|