Mid-Range Water Reducing Admixture
EUCON X15 is a mid-range water-reducing and plasticizing admixture for concrete. EUCON X15 shows improved finishing characteristics when compared to other commonly used Type A (typically 5-6% water reduction) or Type F (typically 12-15% water reduction) admixtures. This mid-range approach to water reducing admixtures allows for a wide range of usable dosage rates for a broad application spectrum. EUCON X15 as produced, should be used as received and does not contain calcium chloride.
Features & Benefits
- Produces concrete with lower water:cement ratio allowing for increased strength
- Increased concrete strength lowers the potential for cracks
- Lower water:cement ratio allows for lower cement content, saving the producer money
- Increases concrete workability allowing for easier concrete placement
- Produces concrete that is easier to finish which lowers labor costs
- Flatwork concrete
- Architectural concrete
- General purpose ready mixed concrete
- Concrete containing fly ash and other pozzolans
Specifications / Compliances
- ASTM C 494, Type A and Type F
- AASHTO M 194
EUCON X15 is packaged in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.