Set Retarding and Water Reducing
EUCON 727 is a water reducing, retarding, strength increasing liquid admixture for concrete.
Features & Benefits
- EUCON 727 reduces water requirements from 4 to 8% depending on dosage and cementitious material characteristics
- The synergy created when EUCON 727 is combined with water reducers such as EUCON WR-75, EUCON WR or EUCON DX helps to control concrete setting time in hot weather
- Has almost no influence on entrained air volume
- Retards initial setting time of concrete
- Will generally increase compressive strengths from 15 to 25%
- Particularly suited for warm weather concreting and for concrete mixes with high cementitious material contents
Specifications / Compliances
- Meets all requirements of ASTM C 494 Type D
- EUCON 727 is approved by the Quebec and Ontario Ministry of Transportation
EUCON 727 is available in bulk as well as in containers of 1000, 205 or 20 L.