HIGH PERFORMANCE GRINDING AID
EUCEM CGA 10 ICARE 28 is a glycol modified polyethanolamine acetate based blend which has been specifically designed to improve the grinding and compressive strength performance of Portland cement. Depending on cement and plant characteristics, EUCEM CGA 10 ICARE 28 is also very effective in improving cement flow characteristics and preventing pack set.
Features & Benefits
- Mill production is increased up to 15% depending on the efficiency of the equipment and the characteristics of the material to be ground.
- Grinding energy requirements and therefore grinding costs are reduced.
- The particle size distribution of the ground cement is improved, resulting in a more thorough hydration.
- Improved performance in both closed and open circuit systems at equal specific surface area or equal sieve residues.
- The mechanical strengths of cements are maintained or increased at all ages.
- Bulk density is increased.
- Powder flow characteristics are improved before, during and after storage.
- Pack set tendencies and coating are reduced.
- The risk of false set is reduced due to the lower grinding temperatures.
Specifications / Compliances
- % Solids (ASTM C494) | 52.0 - 54.0
- Specific Gravity @ 77°F (25 °C) (ASTM D1298) | 1.065 - 1.085
- pH per Electrode @ 77°F (25 °C) | 7.5 - 8.5
Available in 55 gal (208 L) drums, 264 gal (1000 L) totes, and bulk
No calculator could be found for that product