HIGH PERFORMANCE GRINDING AID
EUCEM CGA 2 ELS DT is a polyethanolamine modified glycol blend which has been specifically designed to improve the grinding of Portland cement. Depending on cement and plant characteristics, EUCEM CGA 2 ELS DT is also very effective in improving cement flow characteristics and preventing pack set.
Features & Benefits
- Mill production is increased up to 15% depending on the efficiency of the equipment and the characteristics of the material to be ground.
- Grinding energy requirements and therefore grinding costs are reduced.
- The particle size distribution of the ground cement is improved, resulting in a more thorough hydration.
- Improved performance in both closed and open circuit systems at equal specific surface area or equal sieve residues.
- The mechanical strengths of cements are maintained or increased at all ages.
- Bulk density is increased.
- Powder flow characteristics are improved before, during and after storage.
- Pack set tendencies and coating are reduced.
- The risk of false set is reduced due to the lower grinding temperatures.
Specifications / Compliances
- % Solids (ASTM C494) | 84.5 - 88.5
- Specific Gravity @ 77°F (25 °C) (ASTM D1298) | 1.110 - 1.140
- pH per Electrode @ 77°F (25 °C) | 6.5 - 9.0
Available in 55 gal (208 L) drums, 264 gal (1000 L) totes, and bulk
No calculator could be found for that product