HIGH PERFORMANCE GRINDING AID
EUCEM CGA 10 BL is a glycol modified polyethanolamine acetate blend which has been specifically designed to improve the grinding of Portland cement. Depending on cement and plant characteristics, EUCEM CGA 10 BL is also very effective in improving cement flow characteristics and preventing pack set.
Features & Benefits
- It can lower specific mill power consumption due to its superior grinding efficency.
- It provides a cost benefit to the customer by lowering the actual cost per ton of cement due the significant reduction in dosage rates.
- The particle size distribution of the ground cement is improved, resulting in a more thorough hydration.
- Mill production is increased up to 15% depending on the equipment and the characteristics of the material to be ground.
- The mechanical strengths of cements are maintained or increased at all ages.
- Bulk density is increased.
- Powder flow characteristics are improved before, during and after storage.
- Pack set tendencies and coating are reduced.
- The risk of false set is reduced due to the lower grinding temperatures
Specifications / Compliances
- % Solids (ASTM C494) | 70.0 - 74.0
- Specific Gravity @ 77°F (25 °C) (ASTM D1298) | 1.090 - 1.150
- pH per Electrode @ 77°F (25 °C) | 7.0 - 10.0
Available in 55 gal (208 L) drums, 264 gal (1000 L) totes, and bulk
No calculator could be found for that product