Moisture Mitigation Treatment System
DURAL AQUATIGHT WB is a low viscosity, water-emulsion, penetrating epoxy primer designed for use as a moisture mitigation treatment on concrete with excessive moisture vapor transmission or moisture content. DURAL AQUATIGHT WB will tolerate moisture transmission rates (MVT) up to 10 pounds moisture per 1,000 square feet per 24 hours as tested according to ASTM F1869 and moisture content up to 90% relative humidity as tested according to ASTM F2170.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces moisture vapor transmission (MVT) rates
- Fast dry time
- Low odor during application and cure
- Excellent adhesion to properly prepared concrete
- Greatly reduces concrete outgassing
- Moisture tolerant up to 10 lbs. MVT and 90% RH
- Very low VOC content
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Chemical Processing
- Food & Beverage Processing
DURAL AQUATIGHT WB is available in a 1.8 gallon (6.8 L) pre-measured package.
No calculator could be found for that product