Underwater Epoxy Coating and Repair Systems
The AQUASEAL family of products are two-part, 100% solids epoxy systems specifically designed for underwater applications on concrete or masonry surfaces. These products are suitable for applications in both fresh and saltwater. AQUASEAL MV is a high build protective coating for structures below water. AQUASEAL LV is a low viscosity version that can be mixed with aggregate to form a mortar for repair or can also be used “neat’’ for crack repair using pressure injection techniques.
- Coating concrete, steel piers and piles
- Grouting pile jackets
- Underwater pressure injection
- Grouting and pointing of granite block
- Anchor bolt grouting
Specifications / Compliances
- AQUASEAL LV: ASTM C881, Type III, Grade 1, Class C
- AQUASEAL MV: ASTM C881, Type IV, Grade 2, Class C
- AQUASEAL GEL: ASTM C881, Type IV, Grade 3, Class C
AQUASEAL LV, MV & GEL are packaged in 10 gal (37.9 L) and 4 gal (3.8 L) units.
No calculator could be found for that product